Wednesday 17 November 2010

gAB

To open pdf files, please use:

You only have 8 hours and 37 minutes left before


Mann,

First of all, I’d like to check on how you’re doing because I’ve been waiting for your reply for several days now. That means that you still haven’t consulted your Grand Reading and that you still haven’t claimed the Magic Gift I’d like to give you free of charge.

In any case, I’m writing to you urgently this morning to warn you about a unique stellar event that’s going to take place this evening in a little less than 8 Hours and 37 Minutes. What I mean more precisely is that, in a few hours, your Birth Moon will come into conjunction with your Lucky Star: the "ALDORANDE" star.

After having check all of my calculations again, I took the liberty of invading your privacy with this urgent message, but trust me that it’s for a good cause. Right now is the time when everything is at stake: YOUR LIFE CAN CHANGE! YOUR FUTURE CAN FINALLY BECOME RADIANT just like you’ve always wanted.

How can I be so sure of this?

It’s a fact that, in less than 2 weeks, "ALDORANDE" - your Lucky star - is going to enter into the Zodiac area of your Part of Fortune and your Birth Moon tonight at 6:37 PM!

Mann, this stellar configuration is always the sign of a period of triumph coming over events, other people, adversity and injustice.

In other words, it’s the perfect time to put this secret method that only I know about into action. I want to offer you the knowledge of this secret method so you can make the many chances you have for happiness, luck and money come true, and benefit from them without waiting any longer.

12 comments:

  1. Haha, I just received the exact same mail! same time, and all....googled the star,,,it is from star wars...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just received the same mail...Yep Star wars. lol
    Luke I am your Father!

    ReplyDelete
  3. que paja mas loca esta tipa le manda el mismo correo a toda la gente....

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, IT IS NOW 2011 AND I JUST RECIEVED THIS SAME
    EMAIL. COME UP WITH SOMETHING ORIGINAL NEXT TIME...

    ReplyDelete
  5. dirce diz.estou recebendo os mesmos e-mail que todos.qum e esta mulher?nunca ouvi falar dela.

    ReplyDelete
  6. April 19, 2011..just received the same exact email...what a fluke

    ReplyDelete
  7. All this are Fake, Same mail was sent to many people.........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I don't know what all this crap is about, but somebody named Gabriella just sent me this same message... something about my catastrophic year. Seems like from these posts that this has been going on a long time.. I'm going to take it off my mailing lists.. just somebody who wants money..

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have lived a long time .been on my death bed three times and not from bad health you just never know who really knows. and when to pay attention to the message.you guys might? be right about the money.I know one thing what ever you suppose know you will.weather tthis way or another.peace out Supreme7Magic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. JUST RECEIVED THE SAME MAIL...HA HA HA....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I received the same email. May the force be with you.
    Farris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahahaha I received it too. I was awstruck to find out the star isa from Star Wars ahahaha damn fake psychics >.<

    ReplyDelete