Sunday 14 November 2010

Gabriella

Beware of the Tower


Mann,

This message is urgent. I just read your cards about 10 minutes ago. Well, things actually started when I had a vision while I was thinking of you just now. I was reading over the Grand Reading I did for you that you still haven’t seen when - suddenly - this vision came to me...

That’s why I have to warn you. Don’t do anything serious today, because the cards are not in your favor. Do you hear me Mann? Don’t make any important decisions today, and not until tomorrow at 6:30 PM.

In my vision, I saw a black fog that was trying to wrap itself around you. I immediately decided to see what the tarot cards said and I drew the Arcana number 16 for you, the card known as "The Tower". This card represents the wrath of the astral forces. That’s why I’m advising you not to make any important decisions.


I’m begging you to listen to me for your own sake. Another important thing is to avoid getting involved in any conversations that could turn angry or hostile. Today and tomorrow until 6:30pm, just let things happen and don’t start anything that you could regret.

Since I’m always willing to help you, I also consulted the Stars in order to know how things are going to evolve from here. I found that things are going to get better around 6:30pm and that you’ll be influenced by positive forces once again after this time.


Quickly click here to obtain your Grand Personal Reading


I’m sending you all my best wishes for success,







PS: In 2 days, you may meet someone who will allow you to solve a problem that you’ve been dealing with for a long time. Mann, I guarantee you that you have everything to gain by consulting the Grand Reading that I’ve drafted for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment