Monday 15 November 2010

IMPORTANT: Tomorrow evening starting at 7:15pm, the spiritual energy from the "Knight of Cups" is going to start affecting your life. When I concentrated on this tarot card, I had a very clear vision that told me you would be receiving a message from someone who meant a lot to you at one time in your life. I think that this message will arrive by email or through one of those web sites for keeping in touch with old friends.

Whatever happens, you need to follow that advice I gave you yesterday and be very careful about doing anything you haven’t completely though through. Analyze your feelings, and ask your heart before you follow up on what I expect will turn out to be some kind of request or invitation.

The energy from the Knight of Cups will come into play tomorrow night around 7:15 PM, and its effects are going to for last several weeks. As a matter of fact, why don’t you give searching for old acquaintances or friends using the Internet a try? If you’re having doubts about your emotional and sentimental future right now, then maybe it’s a good time to evaluate your "overall situation" taking into account all of the past emotional, sentimental and romantic relationships that have affected you and got you to where you are now.

Mann, with all my heart, I really want to help you to see your life and your future more clearly. Since I first received your request, I’ve spent time thinking about you and the best way to use my powers to advise you on your best interest every day. In doing so, I’ve come to deeply appreciate and care about you since I started looking into your case. You’re "one of the good guys" like people say.

That’s why I want to help you by drafting your Grand Reading. This way, I’ll be able to give you even better advice and cast a new light of happiness and hope onto your future.


Quickly click here to obtain your Grand Personal Reading


I’m waiting for your reply, and continuing to think about you.

1 comment:

  1. I got the exact same email.

    Dont be a dumb piece looking around your circle for that "one" secret lover!

    Everybody needs money :) So does gabriella I belive ;)

    ReplyDelete