Sunday 14 November 2010

gabriela

Read quickly this is urgent


Mann,

It has now been several days since I completed your grand astral reading and you still haven’t discovered what these important revelations can tell you.

I’m especially surprised that you haven’t replied since you seem to be in a difficult and possibly confrontational situation at the moment. In fact, because you are hesitating, I decided to read the cards for you one more time in order to explore your different potentials for success, happiness and wealth.

A very large sum of money (several million) could be coming your way in the next few days. This can happen when your dominant astral winnings planet comes into perfect conjunction with House II, which is the astrological house that symbolizes money and material accomplishments.

Mann, I think that this money would come at the right time for you, because according to the study I carried out on your case, it seems that money has been a big issue for you until now. This is also shown in the numerological study of your life path. All this is about to change, and this is a sign of your fate and destiny: you are about to enter a new life cycle. This new life cycle matches up exactly with the astrological study of your birth chart. This is why I take this as a sign from destiny; especially because there’s another convincing piece to the puzzle...

As I’ve already told you, I conducted a reading of the Tarot cards for you. And the cards I chose for you when I concentrated on your name reflect what appears in both your birth chart study and your numerological cycles. So, in my opinion, there can’t be any doubt:

In a few days time, money won’t be a problem for you anymore. First, there’s a jackpot of several million which I see written in golden letters in your zodiac revolution, your numerological cycles and the Arcana number 10 of the Tarot deck: The Wheel of Fortune. . Before discussing your financial future with you, I’d like to come back to the meaning of this Tarot card for a moment since it perfectly indicates what’s going on in your life right now:

The Arcana number 10 or "The Wheel of Fortune" represents a wheel that turns and continuously revolves. Symbolically, this means that each person goes through several different cycles. One day, you can be at the top and another day you find yourself at the bottom. In the same way, someone who has problems one day obtains a better life the next. This is exactly what I am sensing for you right now.

You’ve been experiencing all sorts of difficulties and problems for years now, and finally the wheel of fortune is turning... According to this Arcana, you were "at the bottom" and you’re now going to find yourself at the top! This corresponds exactly to what your numerological cycles say. You’re entering a new life cycle and you are going to leave the difficult situations and lifestyle that keep you from being a happy person behind.

No matter what anyone says, to be a happy person, you need money. So, let me tell you a little more about the financial future I think I have seen in store for you. There’s no point in beating around the bush, I think that you would agree with me if I said that your money problems are bringing you down.


Quickly click here to obtain your Grand Personal Reading


It’s true that it’s hard to live when you have to count every penny, and when you can’t buy what you want and need. It’s also hard to watch others who have money and who can afford the material comforts that you would like to have yourself.

Everything is going to change for you soon according to my predictions. The first big win, which should take place in the next few days (I’ll tell you what to do to make this happen in a minute) could solve all of your money problems in one shot. So this is already great news. But that’s not it...

According to the study I managed to carry out about your financial future, you will logically benefit from 7 very favorable periods for money and financial gain within the next few weeks and months. These 7 very favorable periods could allow you to pocket amounts exceeding several tens of millions overall.

Even though this may seem strange to you because you’re not used to being so lucky, you are going to enter this new cycle soon. The wheel of fortune is turning and instead of uncertainty, you are about to experience prosperity. I’m completely convinced of this. And I became even more convinced after the vision I had when I was drafting your predictions.

In the vision where I saw you once again, I saw a person standing in front of a table on which there sat 7 coins of rusted metal. In this vision, it was dark outside and the scene took place in an old dilapidated cabin. Then, I had another vision of the same person, and again I think it was you. This person was standing in front of a table in the middle of a magnificently decorated room. On this table there were 7 golden coins shining as brightly as the sun.

The meaning of this vision seems clear. The 7 coins of rusted metal represent 7 opportunities to make money that you haven’t been able to take advantage of up to now. They also symbolize the period of financial insecurity you have found yourself in recently. The 7 golden coins represent the 7 opportunities to make money that could come to you sometime in the near future.

For now, don’t ask yourself how these opportunities to make money are going to come to you, I’ll tell you more about this a little later on. Right now, there are other parts of your future that we should talk about.

As I’ve already told you, you are about to enter a new life cycle. This new life cycle doesn’t only have to do with money but also relates to other parts of your life, and especially relationships and the sentimental aspect of your life. These two areas of your life are particularly important for you since you have a sensitive nature. Indeed, I don’t think I’m wrong in saying that your sensitivity and emotions have been put to the test lately... And not only that ...

I feel like until now you’ve been having some pretty delicate personal problems. The study of your last cycle shows a certain lack of confidence and self-esteem. I’m convinced that you’ve been going through a period of intense doubt lately. This period has probably caused you a lot of suffering, pain, sadness and regret.


Quickly click here to obtain your Grand Personal Reading


Mann, when I attempt to establish spiritual connection with you, I can very clearly see your melancholy. Everything seems to show that you’re taking refuge in the past. You’re thinking to yourself: "if only I had known" and you continue to regret your past mistakes. The past is the past and what’s important right now is the future, your future, which will without a doubt be as radiant as possible for the first time in your life.

When I went on to study the future of your emotional, sentimental and personal relationships, I made some surprising discoveries. Try to answer this question as openly as possible: Over the last few months and years, have you felt a certain inadequacy in your emotional and/or sentimental relationships? Have you felt stuck in a situation that seems impossible to get out of? I’m asking you this because I read 2 more cards for you that represent your emotional and sentimental life and future:

One card shows what is in the past, and a second card shows what’s to come in the future. The first card that came out was the Arcana number 12, "The Hanged Man". This card indicates that you’ve been going through a tough situation. You’ve been unable to take action and move forward. It’s as if you were bound and tied. The conclusion from this is that you’ve been held back for quite a long time now. Your current situation, whether on a financial, emotional or relationship level seems to have come to a dead-end. The sort of situation where time seems to go by fast but nothing changes for you.

Mann, you don’t have to tell me, because I know how tough this situation is for you. You see though, the "Hanged Man" card has another special feature. It’s the twelfth card in the Major Arcana and signifies the end of a cycle. I’ve said it, all the signs come together and predict a radiant future. What’s even better, if it can get better, is that the card I read for your future was the Arcana number 19: "The Sun". This card represents personal happiness and fulfillment. It means a that a happy future on a sentimental and relationship level awaits! And this was again confirmed to me by another vision:

Someone, and once again I think it was you, was in a rocky place at the top of a hill overlooking a green field. This person was sitting down. The person was sighing as they looked down at the bottom of the valley. Nightfall was approaching and I saw that you were suffering from the cold. Then, day broke. You woke up and in the light of the sun I saw an angel close to you...

This vision is also very clear. You find yourself in a position where you’re feeling a certain kind of loneliness. You also feel the need to be fulfilled. In some ways, you’re isolated and cut off from others. The nightfall means that this situation has been going on for some time now. The rest of the vision likewise seems clear to me:

Very soon, changes are going to happen. My experience has taught me that visions of angels indicate positive changes through joyous events that are on the horizon. Angels represent luck, change and help from Providence. All these points converge one by one with the predictions I’ve just made for you.

What are these positive events?

Mann, in order for me to tell you what’s likely to happen in your future and especially about all this money and luck that is destined to come to you, consult your grand astral reading of luck by clicking on the link below:


Quickly click here to obtain your Grand Personal Reading


The grand reading I have just completed for you will be your book of happiness and success for the next few weeks and months. It contains all of the predictions for your future day after day, week after week, and month after month.

Everything is included in this package: your 7 opportunities for luck with money, your golden numbers for winning in games of chance. Getting back to this, there is more money than the winnings from games of chance that could come your way. You will learn all of this once you read the grand reading for your new luck cycle. Everything that has to do with your personal life is also clearly detailed.

By consulting this grand reading every day, you’ll know exactly what to do in order for destiny to work in your favor. I was able to see many details, like when you should write, make an appointment or phone call to make changes in your personal life happen. I also saw a very important meeting which I will tell you about in detail.

Between you and me, I think you should read these revelations since the reading you will be receiving will definitely allow you to win a lot of money and solve many of your personal problems. If this wasn’t the case, I wouldn’t dream of telling you such things. My reputation forces me to demonstrate strict objectivity and not to make promises I can’t keep. My predictions are accurate in the vast majority of cases. The proof is the thousands of testimonials that I have received over the last 30 years of my life which I have devoted to helping others.

All you have to do is react now and reply to me as quickly as possible by clicking on the link below:







-PS: This new week is dominated by the numbers 1, 3 and 7. All combinations of these numbers are likely to bring you large sums of money in games of chance.



Confirm your contribution now !






100% secured and confidential

1 comment: